Family Birthday Cards II - G45 Fairy Dust


HAPPY CANADA DAY EVERYONE!

As you know, I am away at a Family Reunion, and a couple of days ago I posted the first of these cards. Today you get to see the second card that I made for the Family Reunion birthday cards. Again, this is an A7 (5 x 7) card, and once again I had to use the stripped paper to create a popped up frame. The fussy cut images are cut out from the cut-a-part cards and popped up around the frame. It's not often that I decide to stamp my sentiment directly onto the paper collection paper, but in this instance it works well.


Here is a little closer look at the details...


...and the next two images show the side view from each side so that you can see the layering.


The one thing I forgot to do on this card was to sparkle up the fairy wings. I had a lot of fun  layering these images, and I think this girl is going to love all the fairies.

Have you ever created a popped up, mitred frame from paper strips? You might like to try it out. Have fun!


Happy creating!




No comments: