Monochromatic Card Kit #2 - Extra Photos


Welcome Back!

After sharing the previous three posts for those that purchased any of the three Graphic 45 'Fashion Forward' card kits, today I am posting more detail photos for those that bought the 2nd Monochromatic Card Kit from Scrapbook Parade.

For this monochromatic card kit, there are the colours purple, brown, red, green, black, and dark teal. I hope that these photos will help you in following the instructions that came in your kit and make it a little easier for you to assemble these six cards.



We begin with the purple card. I love this Altenew stamp set, and stencil used in the background.





Next there is the brown card. This one I believe would be good for both a male or female card. One can always add a sentiment to this card you so wish.





I was pleased with the results of this card. This could be a Valentine card, Anniversary card, or a Birthday card for a spouse, and perhaps even a Mother's Day card.




The green card will different for everyone, as the white heat embossing has been done for you, but leaving the choice of green up to you to practise the ink resist technique. SInce I used an Oxide ink, I was able to splatter a bit of water around and even use water to paint the leaves and flowers, removing some of the colour.





The black card is a very different one for me, and maybe a bit of an experiment. I have seen black on black cards before with a touch of added colour, and I wanted to see if I could design one. Both the stencil used and the stamp set used (same stamps as for the green card) are from Altenew.



Lastly we have the dark teal card again using the ink resist technique and ink blending. A CAS card (clean and simple) that has space to add a sentiment is desired.



I thank all those that purchased this kit, and hope that you had fun assembling your cards.

The next card kit posted in a couple of weeks, will be using paper from a Maja Design paper and more than likely be in a Shabby Chic style. So if you are interested, keep an eye out for that posting so that you can purchase a kit.

In the meantime, Happy Creating!







1 comment:

اوائل الرياض said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.