Denim & Girls (Maja Design) Card Kit


Hello Everyone!

How are things going for you? This Covid thing really has changed things up. Some places are beginning to open up again, and it will be nice to gather in larger groups again when it happens.

I'm here today to share with you another card kit for Scrapbook Parade. This kit has 10 cards! And, this is the first time I have worked with Maja Design paper! I have always liked their papers and have wanted to work with it. These 10 cards are made using the "Denim & Girls" collection in the 6 x 6 paper pad size. I do not like 6 x 6 cards, but 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 looks much better to me. so my square cards are usually 5 1/2 x 5 1/2. So take a look at the cards.


This is what Scrapbook Parade posted for this kit.


WOO HOO!
Here is the first Maja Kit Sabrina created using the Denim & Girls Collection. You get everything you need to create 10 cards with full color instructions and envelopes. These cards are loaded with Lasercuts, Lace, Metal Embellishments, Ribbon, Flowers and more... Limited Quantities.
NOTE: Ladies on the pre-order list get first dibs and I will be sending you an e-mail with photos.
Kit Cost $42.00 total


As usual for these kits, I will post more detail photos for those that purchase a kit some time by end of Saturday, June 9th.

Thank you for stopping by to have a look, and for purchasing a kit, and Happy card making!


Till next time!






No comments: