Coming Soon! Square Card Box Envelopes 2 Ways!


Hello & Welcome Back!





Today I am making a tutorial announcement! In a couple of days I will be posting another kit for Scrapbook Parade; a Christmas in July kit using 'Joyous Winterdays' from Maja Design. These cards are all bulky, square, Shabby Chic cards, that do not fit into a standard envelope, so I thought a tutorial on what you can make as a square box envelope would be in order. I will be showing you how to do this two different ways. One using the Envelope Punch Board, and one using the Scoreboard.

I hope to have the tutorial ready for you some time within the first 2 weeks of July. So be sure to
check in every so often, or enter your mail on the right (Subscribe to Our Posts Via Email) to be notified with every post made. Thanks for popping by today, and see you again next time.



HAPPY CREATING!







No comments: