Christmas Packages: Visiting Teaching Sisters

I made three of these babies to give out to my Visiting Teaching companion and our 2 sisters but wasn't able to get a picture of them all together before handing them out. I had to make all of them in an hour so they were quite simple.


This was not the best one of the bunch but gives you the idea.

I love Tiny Treats: Christmas!


{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Stamper's Select, Pinefeather
  • Stamps: Tiny Treats: Christmas
  • Ink: Pure Poppy, Tuxedo Black (Memento)
  • Dies: Favor It Box 2, Mat Stack 1
  • Other Tools: Copics: BG99, Y15, YR23, R59; Stardust gel pen (Sakura)

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

Very Cute Dana!

Linda Kaiser said...

I love this box... So cute and the scalloped edges are perfect.

Linda

Unknown said...

Super cute project! I love the chocolate inside too, yummy.