Colour Create Challenge #95

Wow! Two weeks have gone by so fast, and it's time once more for another challenge at Colour Create Challenge! Kerry chose the colours rose pink, kraft, and white, with the additional option of masking, for our Colour Create Challenge #95. Kerry's fun inspirational photo is to the right.

The prize for this challenge is a candy package of some Prima paper & flowers, an embossing folder, some metal word strips and gingham bows.

 This card certainly presented me with several challenges. The first was finding the right shade of pink. The second was the masking part of the challenge. I don't do it that often, and in looking for the right stamp for this project, the only one I liked was a rubber stamp! I decide to try anyway. Three tries later, I just decided to use the best one.

The third challenge was that I thought I had a certain pink ribbon that I planned to use. You guessed it, it was all used up. So I had to use a different ribbon that is not the right shade of pink. But here it is.


And by know you've noticed another challenge I had. I took three different photos, and each one was blurry. This is the best one of the lot. I almost feel like this project was jinxed or something. lol
It makes me wonder if I should give this card to the person I had intended for Mother's Day. But didn't Kerry pick a fun colour combo and challenge!

Thank you so much for stopping by to have a peek. Be sure to go to Colour Create to have a look at the other DT designs. Have a great day and happy crafting!




TOOLS & SUPPLIES

STAMPS: Hero Arts - Old Letter Writing, JustRite - Beautiful Blossoms Set
INK: VersaFine Umber, Memento Rich Cocoa 
Prisma Coloured Pencils
SPELLBINDERS: Pettete Ovals, Fleur De Lis Squares
SIZZIX: Leaves embossing folder

2 comments:

Tigriswillreign said...

Masking is such a cool technique! Hopefully it starts to grow on you! Lovely colors on this project, Mom!

Julie said...

Fabby card, Sabrina - love the touches of pink filigree around around the central image and the embossed Kraft looks awesome! Hugs, Juliexx