I'm always drawn to the bird image in the Heartsong set. Tried the ink technique that I really liked here but am not sure it turned out to my liking.
I used some scrappy tidbits to create the postage stamp background and lots of inking!
I am also submitting this in the Simon Says Stamp favorite tool challenge. I love me some Spellbinders and Distress Inks!!
Do you think this card qualifies as masculine??
- Cardstock: Fine Linen and Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink)
- Patterned Paper: (Fancy Pants Designs)
- Stamps: Heartsong (Skipping Stone Designs)
- Ink: Frayed Burlap, Vintage Photo and Dried Marigold Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Ranger), Brilliance Pearlescent Chocolate (Tsukineko)
- Dies: Ribbon Banners, Postage Stamps and Standard Circles (Spellbinders)
- Other Tools: Copic Multiliner pen, white gel pen