Freshly Made Sketch.
I pulled out some Coredinations to match the blue in the patterned paper. The sentiment panel was made up with an Inverted Scalloped Circle Spellbinders die. I snipped off the points to make it appear more cog-like, going with the embossed (and sanded) background.
The sentiment is Paper Smooches and after stamping it in red, I very lightly/roughly stamped it multiple times in a light blue-gray ink.
Thanks for peeking!
- Cardstock: blue (Coredinations), Smokey Shadow, White (Papertrey Ink)
- Patterned Paper: (Uniko Studio)
- Stamps: Good Gab (Paper Smooches)
- Ink: Memento Aspen Mist (Tsukineko), Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink)
- Dies: Circles and Inverted Scalloped Circles (Spellbinders)
- Other Tools: Clockworks embossing folder (Provo Craft), Tim Holtz sanding block (Ranger)