Allison created a sketch to inspire us:
Anyone else think that this cupcake smacks of Grimace meets the Hamburglar???
I used my Grand Calibur to emboss the Simple Circles border die into my card base. I double-inked the sentiment stamp in red and black and then traced over the "wish" with glitter gel pen.
Since this photo, I've added a few more colored rings and kinda regret getting carried away. :(
Thanks for peeking!
- Cardstock: Pure Poppy, Orange Zest, Harvest Gold, New Leaf, Blueberry Sky, Plum Pudding, True Black, Stamper's Select White (all Papertrey Ink)
- Stamps: He Said, She Said; Sugar Rush; Chit Chat (all Paper Smooches)
- Ink: Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink), Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
- Dies: Simple Circles border (Papertrey Ink), Funky Circles (Provo Craft)
- Other Tools: Copics, Clear Star gel pen (Sakura), googly eyes (dollar store), iRock/rhinestone (Imaginisce)