A Proper Gentleman Father`s Day Project - Scrapbook Parade Class


Father`s day is soon upon us, and I have this fun project for a class. Using a mini printer`s tray and the last of the Graphic 45 A Proper Gentleman paper collection I will be having class to make this wonderful Father`s Day gift.
 
We will take this tray/shadowbox...
 
 




...and make this!


And here are a few close ups. First, the top.


Did you see the two little jars? Second the upper compartment...


Then the hidden photos.


Next, the lower compartments with mini-shadow-box scenes.


And lastly, the back with a hidden tab/tag card. I find most men are not card people, so I thought a hidden tag at the back of the project would be more their style.


This will be a fun project to put together on Saturday, June 9th. This will be following my Monochromatic card class on the same day. 

Thank you for stopping by to peek. I`d love to hear what you are making for Father`s day, and if this project inspires you in any way. ;) Happy Crafting!



No comments: