Here's my take on it (sorry about the lack of light):
After coloring in the trunks, I paper-pieced some Scor-tape adhesive sheet and smooshed in some Christmas Green Flower Soft.
I die-cut multiple postage stamp frames and glued them together as a sentiment frame.(I am entering this in the Moxie Fab Postage challenge.)
A close up of the dimension:
You can't tell from the photograph but I traced over the sentiment with a Clear Star gel pen.
Thanks for stopping by! You can check out my other Paper Smooches projects here.
I'm also entering this in the current Simon Says Stamp challenge: CAS.
- Cardstock: Stamper's Select White (Papertrey Ink)
- Stamps: Spring Groves and Word Up (Paper Smooches)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
- Dies: postage stamp frame (Provo Craft)
- Other Tools: Christmas Green Flower Soft, Copics, Clear Star gel pen (Sakura)