Scrapbook Parade Class - Stack-the-Deck Mini-Album



 A while back I came across Laura Denison's invention of the Stack-the-Deck binding system. I love this Laura, thank you. The binding system allows for the more fuller pages of embellished pages that often are a part of mini-albums.

We are using A2 envelopes to create 6 pages with pockets galore. This little 6" x 4 1/2" mini album has 62 photos, with many journaling areas and journaling tags!  Also used for this project is Fancy Pant's Childish Things Collection of papers. A very fun collection to use for children, a Summer vacation, Summer camp, or a fun gift using these retro-like primary colours.




This particular album I made for my 3 grandchildren living in Calgary, AB. This is a few of the photos from 2011 that I thought would be nice to showcase their year. I hope that they'll love it as much as the fun I had making it for them. I already have an idea for another mini-album for 2012. Maybe a Christmas gift?

For those Victorians that frequent Scrapbook Parade, this class will be held Saturday, July 7th. Look for the class posting at the Scrapbook Parade blog coming soon.

Thanks for coming by for a peek.




TOOLS & SUPPLIES

EKS PUNCHES: 1" circle,  1/2" circle, Star, Dragonfly, Flower, Rounded corner
MARTHA STEWART PUNCH: Sunburst, Layered Arch Corner 
SPELLBINDERS: Labels Fourteen, Labels Six, Standard Circles Large
Various buttons
EyeLet OutlLet Brads - apples, bicycles, bees, peace,
My Minds Eye chipboard alphabet stickers
Christmas Red Stickles 
VersaMark Inkpad
American Crafts - red saddle stitch ribbon


No comments: