Down Memory Lane - A Favorite Oldie

You know how sometimes you come across some of your older projects and wonder what in the world you where thinking when you made it? On occasion, however,  I do come across an older project that I really still love! Recently I saw someone post and old favorite of theirs, and then just the other day, I came across one of my oldies that I still love. This gave me the idea to have "Memory Lane" postings the odd Sunday here and there.

So today I'm sharing an oldie with you. You'll have to forgive the photo however, as this was taken not long after I started scrapbooking and I've learned a lot about taking photos of my projects since then!


It looks like even back then I liked fussy cutting! lol! I stamped and heat embossed with gold all these flourishes, and then cut them all out!  I distressed inked everything, and used those ink pads to color in the scroll quote. Gold liquid pearls to go with the gold embossing and gold gel pen details. I still love that Teresa Collins collection!

You can read more about this project at the original post, but I sure remember how much I loved making this layout! My heart and soul went into this one. I think all my favorites are a result of the whole heart and soul being involved in the project.

Just as a bit of a walk down scrapbooking memory lane.  Do you have old projects that you still love?
Thank you for stopping by and checking out one of my old loves.

Happy papercrafting!

2 comments:

Pam said...

This is a fabulously gorgeous page!

Sabrina said...

Thank you Pam. So nice of you to say!
hugs