Pink Heart Valentine Scrapbook Page

This was an exercise for me to try to use several techniques on a single scrapbook page. I used Core'dinations paper embossed with Cuttlebug's Floral Fantasy folder and sanded to expose the white core of the paper. Since the heart was too large for the Cuttlebug the heart is in two pieces with the seam covered by the Photo placement background. I've never used so many bottons on a project before, and is quite attractive on this page.

The silver heart button I had to cut off the back part so that I could adhere the button flat. The black and gray medalions I stamped and cut out with scissors. The top and bottom one are stamped with simple sentiments and are raised with pop dots.


I created the balck and white striped envelope to hold two tags for love notes to each other. The pink letters on the envelope are edged using a black gel pen. Gray and pink hearts of various sizes were cut on the Cricut using the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge, are adhered all over the page.


the flourished "Cherish" is stamped on the page and the sentiment is raised with 3D tape.

Detail shots -


I gifted this page to my daughter Dana, since she has her husband Valentine to use this page for, and I no longer do.

No comments: