CR84FN 50 and Simon Says Stamp

I couldn't pass by the current CR84FN challenge... pink, orange and yellow (graphic below)! I wanted to create something very vivid with this--so much fun!


Finally got to play with my Fancy Flourishes dies!

And, of course, I'm submitting this to the current Simon Says Stamp challenge (anything goes!).

Thanks for peeking!


{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Orange Zest, Raspberry Fizz, Stamper's Select White
  • Stamps: Mat Stack 2 Collection
  • Ink: Memento Dandelion (Tsukineko)
  • Dies: Fancy Flourishes, Mat Stack 2
  • Other Tools: Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), pearls (dollar store)

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Gorgeous. I love the flourishes and the beautiful pearls!

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Dana! Love the fancy flourishes and the pearls sprinkled about! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)