Sunday, March 25, 2012

Papertrey Playhouse and Moxie Fab

A new Papertrey Playhouse challenge is up: mix up some PTI stamp sets! I used Door to Door, Damask Designs and Spiral Bouquet for my Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger inspired card.


I took the tulips and damask elements of the photo and incorporated it into my project. I have another idea for this, too, but doubt I'll have time to squeeze it in. ;)


{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Fine Linen, Stamper's Select White
  • Stamps: Damask Designs, Spiral Bouquet, Door to Door
  • Ink: Versamark, Memento Desert Sand (both Tsukineko), Frayed Burlap Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Ranger)
  • Dies: Door to Door Accessories
  • Other Tools: Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), iRock/rhinestones (Imaginisce), Copics

4 comments:

Lynn said...

So elegant and beautiful.

Sabrina said...

Very nice Dana! Great interpretation of the challenge photo! :)

Karen B. said...

So beautiful, and a great way to bring in a touch of texture.

Cath said...

Hey Dana! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)