A Third Card Kit!



Hello everyone!

I have been waiting for a while to post some cards for you, but have had to wait for some important info to include before I could share them with you!

So, today I am sharing with you the 9 cards I created using Pebbles "Sunshiny Days" 6 x 6 paper pad.



Card Kit # 3 
Limited Quantities - $30.00 plus taxes...
HAVE FUN CREATING THESE QUICK AND EASY, COLOURFUL AND CHEERFUL SUMMER CARDS TO GIVE TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS! (If you plan a Summer party, these would also make great invitations)


To reserve your kit or to order your kit, contact Stacey at sbebc2011@gmail.com  or  778-533-4290

OK, so know let's have a closer look at each of the cards.











This was a nice change of pace for me. I had a blast working this paper and creating simple cards for this kit.

Remember, to reserve your kit, or to order your kit, contact Stacey at sbebc2011@gmail.com  or  778-533-4290

I am thinking that everyone is beginning to look forward to the nicer weather that will soon be here. Have fun!






P.S. There is another card class that I have ready to post, but am waiting for info before I can share that one with you, as well. 

No comments: