May Bullet Journal Setup & Week 1


Because today is May 1st, I am posting my May 2018 Bullet Journal set up, instead of my retreat posts. I had come across some beautiful spring green leafy wash tape and wanted to use it for my May set up which I was able to finish at the retreat.


Having counted the remaining pages and compared them to what I have been using, I needed to come up with some creative ideas, because I am going to run out of pages for the month of May. It is for that reason that I decided to create a more simple title page using the new washi tape and add my goals onto the title page.

Of course the next page is my calendar or future log.


After the calendar layout, I place my 'Brain Dump' spread. I love using this page.


Adding the gold with my pen really adds a lot to these pages.

Next I create my financial spread for the month. This is the third time I am using this layout, and it really works for me.


The next thing I set up is my tracking spread. I am beginning to think of dividing it up better when I set up June. I will see what I figure out. (I forgot that I was going to take photos before starting to fill in my tracker. When I realized this I stopped, and took my photos)


After setting up the spreads for the month, then come the weekly spreads. I am not using any 'dutch doors' like I love to do, because, as I said, I need to be careful about how many pages I am using. So here is the first week. I have set up all the weeks of May the same, with the exception of the colours and wash tape used. I mixed that up a bit.


Above you see the days of the week. I really love the washi tape days! I do not have to do any lettering and just cut and adhere where I want it!


So, for next week's set up I will post it each Saturday in the month of May.

Thank you for checking it out. I will be posting projects I made at the Honeymoon Bay Retreat from April 26th through 29th over the next few days.

Happy creating everyone!







No comments: