Not For A Class! Graphic 45 Floral Shoppe Birthday Cards


It's not often when I can post something that I have made, that is not for a class! Today I am posting two cards that I quickly threw together with leftover pieces I had fussy cut for a class and were waiting for me to use them. And it is from one of my favourite G45 collections! Floral Shoppe!

I made two cards as in mid June my two sisters will have their birthday. They are twins and have their birthday on my Dad's birthday! So three on one day! Let's have a look shall we.


As you can see, with the fussy cutting having already been done, these cards came together real quick. This first one has the exact same image popped up over the identical image on the paper under it.


Just love this purple blue floral.


Did you notice how the lines match on the popped up piece over the background base?

I know that my sisters will love these cards, and I am grateful that I had leftover fussy cutting that enabled me to put these together quickly so I can mail them off soon, as June is fast upon us.

Thank you so much for stopping by to have a peek. Hope you are inspired in some way.

Happy creating!





No comments: