Retreat Project Share #2 - Authentique "Meadow"



At the retreat we had a mobile store were we could shop for things that we may have forgotten to bring with us, or see the latest and new. When I saw the new release of the Authentique "Meadow" collection, I just had to get some. I love the Swiss Heidi and Peter themed paper! I bought a bunch of it, going over my planned budget. Paper is one of my weaknesses.

Any way, I decided to make a little 6 x 6 mini album to place photos of the retreat into. This is my quick and easy little album. No photos have been placed in it as of yet, but perhaps I will take photos of the project when the photos are in it, so that you can see that too.

Let's begin...


I created a magnetic closure that looks like a belt without the holes punched into it.



The flap that opens up, is where I plan to journal about the photos that will be placed onto the spread.


As you can see, the centre has two flaps, so I can write a bit more, or add more little photos.


And, the back is the same as the front.


This did not take long to put together, and was a lot of fine. I love to create albums, but do not often get the chance to make them. Hope you are inspired to create a little mini album of your own, or at least something with this sweet paper collection!

Happy creating!







No comments: