May Week 2 Bullet Journal Set Up


Well, a new week will be beginning tomorrow, so it is time to show you my second week set up in my bullet journal. As you can see it is not much different from the first week's set up for May. All I did was change up some of the washi tape. When you have something that works well and saves the number of pages being used, why change the layout?


Had problems matching up the green of the washi tape with my markers as you may well see, and I find the green getting a little bright for my tastes. I just loved the painted leaves seen in the May layout spread a few days ago.


Again, to save pages, I am cutting my daily journaling space in half.



Well, that is it for the May 2nd Week layout spread. More retreat creations and class sample postings to come.

Happy creating!






No comments: