Requested Identical Thank You Altenew Card In Another Colour



I was asked by a friend if I could make a card exactly like one I had made before, but in Navy & Pink. The card I am referring to you can view by clicking here. It's the black & yellow card.

Here is the card I made for my friend.


So even though this card is the same as my black & yellow card, just the colour change makes the card look quite different. The one thing I noticed is that the light pink sold background stamp of the flower shows white in the photos. I guess the lighting faded the light pink out.

In the next couple of photos you can see the three layers of the bloom and how I cut them up.


From the next two photos, you can see from each side the layers of the entire card.


So, the original black & yellow card seems much more dramatic and eye catching than this navy and pink one. But it is still beautiful.

Which one is your favourite?

Happy stamping!








No comments: