The Actual Wedding Card



Looks like I forgot to post this yesterday.....

Yesterday I showed you a card I had made while trying to make a wedding card, and it turned into a birthday card. Since I needed a wedding card, I had an idea I wanted to try. I used white embossing powder with silver glitter in it, and use NUVO Mouse for a metallic watercolour look. I wanted glitter and glimmer since it was to be a wedding card and thought that this embossing powder would do that for me. It dodo not quite have the effect I was looking for, but it is different.


I love layering die cut stamps over masking and having everything all on one layer. I see many beautiful and gorgeous one layer cards out there and wish I could make my one layer cards as beautiful.

The next photos show you other details of the card.



I kind of wish that silver sparkles would look better in photos.  A real close up below...


I think next time I water colour with NUVO Mousse, I will use a stamp that does not have all those lines in it. You learn from the experiments though, and that is good. I do love how the clear Crystal drops turned out on the card.

You should give water colouring with NUVO Mousses a go. It looks real pretty on the paper. Of course the more mousse you use the darker the colour.

Happy creating!






PS  The bride loved the card.



No comments: