I really loved this color combo but had a hard time deciding which direction I wanted to take this. This one seemed to be the simplest.
Moxie Fab Square Sketch challenge (love this sketch!), even though it's not square, so I couldn't resist submitting it there.
This fits in wonderfully for the Playing in Paradise flowers challenge. I still have more flower ideas I'd like to play with, too.
Thanks for stopping by!
- Cardstock: white card base (Recollections), white sentiment layer - Stampers Select White (Papertrey Ink), black embossed dots Coredinations
- Stamps: sentiment - Out on a Limb Sentiments, leaves - Turning a New Leaf, butterflies - With Sympathy (all Papertrey Ink)
- Ink: Memento Cottage Ivy and Brilliance Mediterranean Blue (both Tsukineko)
- Dies: Blossom Four (Spellbinders)
- Other Tools: large blue rhinestone brad (unknown), paper edge distresser and sandpaper (Tim Holtz)