Waltzingmouse has a fabulous sketch for this week!
This also fits the Wee Memories Simply Sentiments challenge.
I used Stampendous Shabby White UTEE (ultra-thick embossing enamel) for the musical background... Didn't turn out the way I had hoped. It worked fine for this project! I'm guessing this stuff would work much better with chunky images. Perhaps like the ornament.
Thanks for stopping by!
- Cardstock: Gold Shimmer, Stamper's Select White (both Papertrey Ink)
- Stamps: Vintage Ornaments, Musical Backgrounds (both Waltzingmouse Stamps)
- Ink: Versamark, Memento Tuxedo Black (both Tsukineko)
- Dies: Heirloom Ornaments (Spellbinders)
- Other Tools: Big Bite (We R Memory Keepers), Shabby White UTEE (Stampendous), gold embossing powder (Filigree), gold tinsel ribbon (Papertrey Ink)