One Page Wonders - #1

-a series of three one page layouts using Pink Paislee's Nantucket collection

I thought it would be fun to have a class were we create some single page layouts. So for the next three days you'll get to see one of the three I designed for this class. This first one is the simpler looking one than the other two.


But, the lattice is nothing but simple. It is printed on the the paper, so I had to use my exactor knife, cutting pad, and a metal ruler to cut out some of the negative space. I love the end result. It was so worth taking the time. I always love using what is given to us in the paper.

Here are some close up detail photos.


You notice all the popped up elements of this page. I love dimensionals! even on my layouts.



Hope you noticed the eye goes in a diagonal direction despite the lattice grid. And, secondary eye direction in in a circle with the popped up pieces.

Thank you for stopping by to have a look, and I hope you stop inn for the next two days to see the other layout for this class.

Happy crafting everyone!









No comments: