Watercolour Pencil Class With Altenew Striped Floral Stamps


Hello Everyone!

I am back from my trip to Alberta, and have a ton of work to catch up on! Saturday was my first class after getting back, and it was the Watercolour Pencil Class posted here. But before I begin, I would like to share with you a couple of photos of flowers that were given me before class started. It was my birthday on Thursday, and a dear sweet lady that has taken classes from me for years, came in singing "Happy Birthday" and gave me a gorgeous bouquet of flowers!



Thank you again for the beautiful flowers!

Let's get back to the class photo post...

For this class we worked on using Watercolour Pencils with gold heat embossing and to create a more loose and impressionistic style.

So lets have a look at some of the photos I took. Because I am so busy right now, I did not take the time to edit all the photos, but you can see the beautiful work that was created in class.


The first piece we created, with the gold embossing -




Beautiful, aren't they.

For the next one more of the photos turned out...







Well that is it for this class. I have the Spellbinders Educator class coming up tomorrow and need to get back to work. I am trying to completed another card kit for the studio with instructions to complete, and have the homework kits ready for the Graphic 45 Fairie Dust Diorama Card class, plus create samples for the next Spellbinders Educator class. All this for tomorrow! I wonder if I will get it all done?

Thank you for stopping by today to have a look. I hope to have another post for you tomorrow, or latest some time on Thursday.

Happy creating everyone!







No comments: