Dana's Christmas Tree

I decided to post my Christmas tree. Why? Well, why not? It's my blog!

Stefanie did the majority of decorating on it so this should really be her post!

Last year, my tree was a very monochromatic brown, bronze and copper. This year, we added some color that really pops--orange and lime green. There are also some large snowflakes, some goldy-brown starbursts (not my fav but they go well) and some Alfred Sung decorations--some cream circle thingies that you stick in with the branches as well as some berry garland. I got the AS stuff on sale (plus damage discount on the garland) otherwise I don't think I would've sprung for it.

You'll notice that the bottom third is not decorated... Wonder why!!

You can see the incongruous red ornament in the middle. That's a special ornament I picked up this year! Three sweet little kiddies in bed: Taylor, Averi and Ella!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget that decorating the tree is fun for kids.....most of my decorations have been made with love by my children. The bottom of my tree is always the most used and abused. I love it.