Just Married




This is a wedding gift project that I helped Dana with. She is quite busy with 3 little children and Christmas preparations, and then suddenly this wedding comes up. Since this wedding took place in December, I thought the traditional Christmas wedding colours of white and red would be a good choice, and added grey to the colour scheme.

To add a little colour and wedding whimsy, I used clear stamp swirls from The Paper Company Studio - Flourish, using Dew Drop's Memento Rhubarb Stalk ink just under the edge of the light grey paper to create a flourish border of sorts. Also, using a little tule for a wintery wedding look, I created gathered cricles of tule to place behind circle title on the left page and the center heart button on the right page. The rose I cut out from an old Valentines card. To help the bride, I wrote the required picture size on pieces of painters tape that can be easily removed without leaving a residue.

No comments: