Mother Happy Birthday

My usual method of card creation is a "fly by the seat of my pants" type of frenzy. The following card is the first one I actually planned through from beginning to end BEFORE I started. The only thing I didn't know is what or who the card would be for. It was a lot of work but I love it so much that my next card is also planned out from beginning to end!



I'm so proud of myself! ;)

My mom thought of making a card to fit a standard letter-sized envelope and everything flowed from there.

I've been having so much fun with my Copics that I knew that I wanted to color in a stamp. From there, I played with several paper color schemes. I had new ribbons that I was dying to use.

The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's Women of Life collection.

Card Measurements: [to be added... I forgot them at mom's place!]

My mom's bday card will be no surprise to her but oh well!

No comments: