Merry Christmas




The credit for the design of this card goes to Christi Thorsen. Upon viewing her card I knew that I had to give this one a try. Christi's is much more striking as she used BasicGrey's Wassail Collection papers. I just used what I had on hand from DCWV's Holiday Stack , with the exception of the grey circle with white lines. This grey paper is American Crafts - the goods - Tulle. I tried to keep as close as possible to the colour scheme Christi used.
I stamped these grey cirlces using clear stamp swirls from The Paper Company Studio - Flourish, using Dew Drop's Memento Rhubarb Stalk ink. All the circles were cut using the Cricut with the exception of the circle with the wreath in the center. Due to the pattern of this paper, I used a Fiskars circle cutter to ensure the wreath would be in the center of all the circles. The Merry Christmas stamp I used is from Inkadinkado's clear stamps and Dew Drop's Brilliance black ink.

No comments: