Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme

TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?

Holiday wish list?! I wish!
  1. I wouldn't mind a new prepaid cell phone. I have a particular one in mind.
  2. I'm always in the market for more scrapbooking/card-making tools and supplies! My top of the list right now is Spellbinders Nestabilities!
  3. Martha Stewart Pine Branches punch
  4. Martha Stewart Circle Cutter
  5. Time to myself to create!!!!
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?

My mom made me a book for my bday about why she loves me. Awwww!

3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?

I have albums and brag books to do!!

4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?

Am I supposed to be able to remember that far back?? Much to my parents dismay, I can't recall anything in particular.

5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?

They're too young to have wish lists but anything to do with Cars, Treehouse shows or dollies will do!

6. What is your favorite holiday food?

Kleuse, a German potato dumpling.

7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?

My Christmas cards!

8. What is your favorite holiday movie?

I love Miracle on 34th St (the newer one) and Home Alone 1 and 2! Oh, and the animated Nutcracker Prince.

9. Favorite holiday song?

Probably O Holy Night.

10. Favorite holiday pastime?


German Christmas cookies and advents!

To enter to win all these cool prizes below simply answer the questions in this meme, make sure to post links back to TodaysMama.com and Provo Craft (use this link: http://bit.ly/4ikY3c ) and tag your friends!

No comments: