CAS-ual Fridays, Young Crafter's Unite and Simon Says Stamp

I got rid of most of my stickers in The Big Purge of 2010 but have a few cuties that I couldn't part with... Perfect for participation with this week's CAS-ual Friday sticker challenge.

I decided to put my stickers to work with one of my new Paper Smooches stamp sets, Word Up, to make a colorful Hello! that also works for the new Young Crafters Unite challenge. (It's young at heart, right? I guess 32 isn't that old! ;P )

I also want to submit this for Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes challenge. They're having a fabulous blog hop right now!


The bubble sentiments are so fun to color! I can also see super cute paper-piecing!

The sparkle on this card is much more apparent IRL. I added Stardust gel pen around the letters to coordinate with the glittery stickers!

Thanks for stopping by!


{Supplies}
  • Cardstock: Lavender Moon (Papertrey Ink)
  • Stamps: Word Up (Paper Smooches)
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
  • Copics: V91, V95, V99
  • Other Tools: Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), stickers (Recollections), Stardust gel pen (Sakura)

11 comments:

Chari Moss said...

perfectly colored sentiment! Thanks for playing at YCU!

Marie said...

What a lovely card! Love the look of that gradient sentiment =) Thank you so much for joining our first Young Crafters Unite challenge!

Karen B. said...

Oh man, I really hope you don't think 32 is old because that is my age too! Love your fun and clean and simple card, great set of colors! Thanks, too, for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

Laurie said...

Oh my! This is adorable Dana! I love the fun CAS design! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

Laura Davis said...

Darling!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Sparkly Pink Star said...

love the sparkle!

Jess said...

Don't you just love that glitter pen?! I use it all the time. Your coloring on the letters is SO pretty. Thank you so much for playing along with our first challenge at Young Crafters Unite! :-)

Virginia L. said...

SO bright and cheery! Love the CAS design with the PS sentiment! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Waving hi from Waterloo!

Britta Swiderski said...

Oh wow, I love all of the colors here! I just picked up this stamp set from Paper Smooches so love seeing new ideas to use it. I'm loving the cascade of flower embellies. Thank you for playing along with us at the first Young Crafters Unite challenge!

Becca Fabozzi said...

Love the soft colors and the white space on this card, so cute and eye catching. Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says for our Stampember celebration.

Unknown said...

Super CUTE card! ;o)