I Win!

Don't you love winning prizes??

Can you believe that I've won not one, but two prizes recently?!

I won a $500 gift certificate to a bra and swimwear store off of the radio! Something I desperately need!!

I also won 2 Paper Smooches sentiment sets from Lynn Miller's blog, Millers Ink! Check out the fabulous goodies I received!


She made a sweet packet for the stamps to go in!

And check out this card!


 This gorgeous tag was attached to the stamp packet:


Thanks so much, Lynn! (I made her a card but I don't know if I'm going to send it... It's def not my best work...)


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Woo hoo that is lovely, well done girl :) xx

Merry said...

Wow...you certainly have been lucky......congrats.

Larisa said...

Congratulations to you!!!! I am glad a lot for you!

Lynn said...

What fabulous prizes! I'd be doing a happy dance...and send your card! :)

kasia c. said...

How exciting!!!
Winning stuff is SO much fun! It came in such a fab package too. :)

Thanks so much for the well wishes. I'm afraid I totally wasn't paying attention when they told me what kind of break it was! LOL!! I was still stuck on the fact it was broken!!! But that actually does sound right.
I am such an independent soul I am not dealing well do far!! And I love to drive, I can't believe I'm not allowed to drive!

Hope u are well! Talk to you soon. :)

farmhouse-story said...

i'm soooo glad this showed up, and i hope you enjoy it all, dana!