They're so eye-catching...
I've just never organized myself well enough to play with one.
Well, if I want to get any crafting time in right now, I have to be organized!
So I combined Chupa's Sketchbook Saturday challenge with the Timeless Tuesday challenge at Flourishes (pink, lace/ribbon, buttons).
It's difficult to tell, but I sprayed some Rose Tea Glimmer Mist on the white card base. I added the stitched and circle patterned papers (more Kaisercraft Miss Nelly) and sewed on some lace.
The stamped panel took a bit more work. ;)
I stamped the giant gift box in Frayed Burlap ink 3 times: once on the stitched white rectangle and once on each of the patterned papers. Then I took my detail scissors and went to work paper piecing!!
I love the effect! It looks like a gorgeous vintage box!
I had the thing all photographed and ready to go until I remembered the buttons...
Thanks for stopping by!
- Cardstock: white card base (Recollections)
- Patterned Paper: Miss Nelly (Kaisercraft), generic parchment
- Stamps: All Wrapped Up (Flourishes)
- Ink: Frayed Burlap Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Ranger)
- Dies: Rectangles and Grand Circles (Spellbinders)
- Other Tools: sewing machine/thread, Rose Tea Glimmer Mist (Tattered Angels), Sweet Blush buttons (Papertrey Ink), Jute button twine (Papertrey Ink), bloomer ribbon (American Crafts), lace (dollar store)