Congrats

I was in the process of throwing out the little die cut centers from the 4s of my invitation project here, when I thought they might make a fun abstract project...


I traced around the edges of the triangles with a Copic multiliner and added a few Pebbles...

Meh, it's definitely different.

;)


{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, Pure Poppy
  • Stamps: Think Big Favorites #5
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
  • Dies: By the Numbers (indirectly)
  • Other Tools: Copic Multiliner pen, Pebbles

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

I love the play of the soft rounded curves of the stamped text against the straight lines of the red triangles. Fantastic card!

Karen B. said...

Different is good! Great modern card!

Lorraine A said...

Hi Dana :-) simple and stunning card :-)

you left a question on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog. The challenegs finish at 8 am every Wednesday morning and the next challenge is published an hour later.

The current challeneg theme is food and drink , I hope you will join in :-)

luv
Lols x x x