So Good To Be Crafting Again!!! - Granddaughter's Birthday Card

I'm Back! Oh, it's wonderful to have my own place again and be able to craft. My only current problem is I still don't have a good camera. For the next little while, the photos will be coming from my cell phone. So I apologize in advance for the next few images of my postings.

I must say that my daughter did a great job keeping up the blog while I was on hiatus. I'm very proud of her latest achievement with the Waltzing Mouse challenge!!

Dana did such a lovely job on her invitations for her daughter's 4th birthday! I just love them! And at the same time that she was making her invitations, I was making a birthday card for my granddaughter. I knew that Dana was going to use a Ladybug theme, and when I found this embellishment trim in my stash I had to use it. It's a very simple card, but cute enough for a 4 year old girl to like. The triple Happy Birthday is stamped with red and embossed with clear.

It's certainly good to be back sharing this blog with Dana again. And, since there are a lot of birthdays in our family at this time of year, you'll be seeing a few more of them (using the cell camera unfortunately).

Thanks for stopping by,
Sabrina

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous! I love the 3D effect! ;o)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.