And the Winner of Glimmer Challenge 1 Is....!

Welcome to the ATC Glimmer Challenge 1 winner post!

First, I want to mention that this new experience of having a challenge was so fun! As each entry came in we became more excited and amazed at the creativity and interpretations of the challenge. I learned from some of you that the biggest part of the challenge was the choice of six colors. I must admit that as I knuckled down to creating my inspirational pieces for this challenge, that I, too, found six colors to be quite challenging at times. For that reason I was amazed that despite the number of colors being outside the comfort zone for most, the entries were imaginative and creative.

Without further ado, the winner of our first Glimmer Challenge is #9, Linda W. of Stitches and Ink!


I love the looped green ribbon, the way Linda focused primarily on the two pinks and the brown and the rest of the colors were included with a hint of them here and there. But, the most amazing part was her genius in creating the lollipop out of that satin cord trim and her Copics! Congratulations, Linda! Especially for working outside your comfort zone! We will send you our blinky code and, once your email address is confirmed, we will send your $25 Papertrey Ink gift certificate.

From Dana: Our honorable mention, goes to... *drumroll* Wait, there's a tie! At least, I couldn't pick between the beautiful cards of Ted from Happily Ever Crafter


and Terri E from ...Just What I Do... Congratulations! I will email you the code for our current blinky. We invite you to display it on your blog with pride!


A big thank you to everyone for participating in our first Glimmer Challenge! We hope to see you enter in our future challenges as well. ATC Glimmer Challenge 2 will be issued by myself on the first Friday of August: August 6th.

Happy crafting!

2 comments:

Marge said...

Huge CONGRATULATIONS to the lucky winners!!! Wow -- three of you!!! Enjoy!!! I'll hope to see you again next month.

Ted said...

I'm so very honored by this announcement! :) Thanks so much for the badge! :) It's very appreciated!