Sending You Christmas Joy!

It's the most wonderful time... of the year!

Well, we're not quite there yet but it's time to get started on Christmas cards if you want to be done in plenty of time for Christmas! This first one I've done is for Jill's First Annual Christmas in July Challenge.



I just got this stamp in the clearance section and was so excited to break out my Copics again! The other mediums here include Spicas in the tree ornaments and glitter for the snow on the branches and ground (adhered with a glue pen). Remember that you can click on the picture for a closer look!

The sentiment is from Paptertrey Ink's Vintage Ornaments (Raspberry Suite). It was the only Christmas thing I could find that was small enough to fit in that tiny space but I love it! All that shimmery cardstock is from Papertrey as well.

{Supplies--all PTI unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Night Sky shimmer, Gold shimmer, Stamper's Select
  • Stamps: Ornaments by Hero Arts, Vintage Ornaments
  • Ink: Memento Dewdrop Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Pure Poppy (sentiment)
  • Ribbon: Gold Tinsel Weave
  • Copics: E55, E57, E59
  • Spicas: Red, Lemon, Gold, Silver, Clear, Sky Blue, Buttermilk, Lipstick, Pitch Black, Melon, Olive
  • Other tools: Spellbinders Labels 8

4 comments:

Marge said...

Pretty Christmas card!!!

Jill said...

Oh, wow, Dana, this is lovely! What a darling stamp set, and the sentiment from Vintage Ornaments goes perfectly! I love all that shimmery cardstock too! Thanks so much for entering my Christmas in July Challenge! I am so happy to have you!

Cathy Weber said...

Those little ornaments hanging from the tree are adorable. Even though it is early, I always love Christmas cards. Very nice job.

Joy Tracey said...

Fantastic Copic work on this! I love its simple elegance - it's a skill to create something that elegant! LOVE IT!! Thank you for posting this on Obsessed with Scrapbooking! Hugs, Joy