Further Glimmer Challenge 1 Inspiration - Best Birthday Yet

See ATC Glimmer Challenge 1 information here.

How about some more inspiration? I hope that you are working on your design to enter!


This card is a heavy one due to the many paper layers,so you wouldn't want to mail this one. However, I do like the effect of all those layers. If I were to remake this card, I would make a few subtle changes - changes I won't bore you with right now. Again the card measures 9"W x 4"H to fit a standard business envelope.


With this design I chose to use more white to showcase the challenge colors using PTI's Dot Spot to stamp on the colors/pattern framing it with some of the other challenge colors.

In the view below you can see all the matte layering and the graduating pearl sizes in the buttons.Should you be wondering where the Brown is in this design- it's the ink!


These are the supplies and tools I used in this design -

Paper - PTI - Lemon Tart,  Hibiscus Burst, Spring Moss, and
          - Unknown - mid blue color
Ink - Memento - Angel Pink
       - VersaMagic - Thatched Straw
                             - Tea Leaves (2nd stamping)
       - VersaFine - Vintage Sepia
Stamps - PTI -Dot Spot and Big Bold Wishes
Embellishments - PTI and Other buttons plus half pearls

I will be posting still more designs for further inspiration. Hope you're having fun!

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

I love how you added the pearls to the buttons great idea.