Another Design Using a Previous Color Challenge


I made these cards a while ago, but missed getting photos of them until now. I've recently been going through my scrap box more often and I came across scraps from a previous color challenge. I had a lot of scraps from that card plus more paper, so why not use the same colors for a different design! I made four cards like this one.
I just love the flower patterned paper. I guess I just love paper. The melon colored Spellbinders Square is embossed with Cuttlebug's  Floral Screen folder before using the square die as to allow the edge to be flattened when embossed with the Spellbinder die frame.
The sunset orange and melon strips at the bottom were bordered using Martha Stewart border punches. I still have some smaller scraps of these papers left, but most of them have been used. This can be used as a friendship, Thank You, or Thinking of You card.

No comments: