You're Sew Lovely

My lovely Lawn Fawn stamp set (Sew Lovely) came lovingly wrapped in green yarn and teal floss/twine. I vowed at the time to make a card using the scraps in honor of Lawn Fawn's budding company.

I also found a card sketch on the Skipping Stones Design blog. I don't think it's an actual "challenge" but I loved the sketch and so used it for my "Lawn Fawn card."

My card:

I used Papertrey Ink's Hawaiian Shores ink and cardstock, Ripe Avocado ink and cardstock and Stamper's Select cardstock to try and match the colors. I'm going to go back and round the white bottom corners as well.


The sentiment is heat embossed with clear powder. It's hard to see the needle in this picture but it is stamped using Brilliance Starlite Silver ink. You also can't really tell that the white is pop-dotted over the green mat.


All the images are stamped using Versamark Frost ink--gives it a cute little sparkle! Again, I'm going to go back and round the bottom white corners as well.

The interior is blank. It could be used for so many things! A birthday card, a thank you card, a thinking of you card, a friend card...

3 comments:

Kimberly Crawford said...

Its a wonderful card, Dana! Thanks for sharing your link with me!!!!!
Have a suepr day!!!
(((HUGS))
kimberly :)

~kelly marie~ said...

This is such a cute card! I love it and how you used the packaging too! I was hoping that people were re-purposing it! :)

I just love it!

Ayana Posadas said...

Great way to use the packaging!
Very pretty!