2S4Y #53 Challenge - Congrats - Baby Girl

My oldest nephew and his wife have a baby girl due yesterday - any day, and when I checked out the new sketch on 2S4Y, I just loved it. I again went to my scrap paper box and came up with this light and airy little baby girl card. Cream, beige & kraft, and light pink are the colors of choice here, creating a clean, simple, light, and airy card befitting the new life of a little girl.

It will be my sister's first grandchild, and she is sitting on pins and needles waiting.My nephew is going to school to become a Dentist, so life will indeed be interesting for them now with their first addition in starting their family.

Any way, back to the card. The PTI sentiment is gold heat embossed and the pink and cream butterfly is also heat embossed. I am still contemplating putting some pearls on the card, but in my indecision, I came to the conclusion to just go ahead and send it as it is since I can't make up my mind.



Thank You Kazan for the wonderful sketch that enabled me to create this card. It was a nice change of pace to just use the paper trimmer.

4 comments:

Susie said...

Beautiful card. I like how you flipped the design.

Lindsay said...

This is so sweet! What a perfect card for a new arrival!

Maria said...

Lovely baby card! Great job on the embossing...so pretty!

Kristii said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!!