Happy Birthday Scraps

This card was made from scraps leftover from this card. I got the basic idea from Nichole's set here.
The idea for the twine flower is from Maile here.
It's difficult to tell, but the score lines border the entire sentiment. I love my Scor-Pal and I love how this looks!!
The interior of the card is such a surprising pop when you open it. I love it!

{Supplies - all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise specified}
  • Cardstock: Aqua Mist, card base (not PTI)
  • Patterned Paper: Green Boutique
  • Ink: Raspberry Fizz, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Brilliance Dewdrop Graphite Black (sentiments)
  • Felt: Hawaiian Shores
  • Stamps: Birthday Basics (thanks, Stef!), Background Basics: Tin Types, Beautiful Blooms II
  • Dies: Beautiful Blooms II #2 (largest size)
  • Twine: Rustic Cream
  • Button: Raspberry Fizz

4 comments:

Sabrina said...

Great card Dana! The colors and simple elegance are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

This is lovely. I especially like the felt cut-out and the twine flower.

Denise Clark said...

I am a huge fan of white space and your card is a perfect example of why! Just gorgeous. Simplicity made so elegant! Great card!

Thank you so much for participating in Stamping Vacation's Embellish It Challenge. You are entered in the next drawing on August 1st for the $25.00 gift certificate to All That Scraps!

Unknown said...

This is very pretty Dana, I love your cards, so clean and simple and that idea of the flower is awesome xxx