Gray, Silver, and Metallic Mauve - All Purpose Card

Many of the post that I have entered the past few days are projects that I am considering for some of the future classes at Scrapbookers Paradise. This is one of them.

These cards are inspired by the colors of one of the cards under the blog entry of Becca Feeken titled Grow in Grace. I just loved the colors, and will more than likely use the color combination again in the future.

It was the first time for me to use a foil paper. The silver foil really adds to the visual effect of the card even though there is only a little showing. The gray, silver, taupe and silver patterned, and mauve paper combination, I just love.

After some thought on the project, I decided that I to have some all purpose cards to grab would be a good thing to have. As I thought about it, it occurred to me that I could just make tags that I could stamp sentiments on to and assign a purpose to the card that way. It is much easier to make a tag quickly than put together a whole card.
The close up just shows the layers using Pop dots or foam tape, which I prefer.I'd be interested in hearing what you prefer and why.

No comments: