Happy Birthday Son!


My oldest son will be turning 30 the beginning of July, and in going through my scrap paper box, I came across these papers that triggered the design for his card. It is very simple, but masculine, and I like the color combination which is a little differrent.

The card base is a very dark brown, then the khaki green and cream layers, followed by the architecture drawing on blue. The Spellbinders Tag is stamped with brown ink and two rows of ribbon fed through the tag.And guess what? No foam tape! I've been using that a lot in the past few projects, but not here. I have to mail it.

Very manly, don't you think? I know that he will like this. I'll have to send this along with his Father's Day card as these two special days are separated only by a couple of weeks. Since I live in Calgary and he lives in Phoenix, the mail will take a little time, so might as well send them at the same time.

No comments: