We'll Miss You!


I made this card for a co-worker who is leaving...

The sentiment was done using the Cricut Design Studio and the All Mixed Up cartridge. I should've used a different one but I always check them out alphabetically and I do love this cart!

The name is done using Tim Holtz spotted grungeboard alphas inked with his new Tumbled Glass distress ink.

The yellow/orange paper flowers are adhered using flower brads and the butterfly is from the dollar store, I believe (got it from my mom). The large rhinestones in the corners of the corkboard are Recollections (I believe) from Michael's.

I meant to add a glitter border on the corkboard using Scor-tape and Prisma glitter but I forgot. :(

The note is a Post-it adhered using Scor-tape and stamped with "Just a little something" from Papertrey's Everyday Button Bits. I underlined the "little" in red since the card is HUGE!

The pic below compares it with a sheet of 8-1/2 x 11" paper so you can see how big it is (about 12 x 12")!

No comments: