Birthday Wishes

My mom gave me this patterned paper and I was excited to find something to go with all these colors! After going through my entire collection of PTI cardstock, I decided on Plum Pudding. I put a piece through my Cuttlebug a total of 4 times using the Swiss Dots folder to double the number of embossed dots. Make sure to click on the picture to get a better look!

Next, I got my first chance to use PTI's new felt and scalloped border die (medium). It was so easy to use and made such a nice embellishment! The ribbon over top is Spring Moss Topnotch Twill that I made a single stripe on with a YG63 (Pea Green) copic marker to tie it into the paper some more. I can't wait to use this technique some more in the future! It's so easy and adds so much!

The buttons on the ribbon are PTI's Raspberry Fizz, Hawaiian Shores, Plum Pudding and Lavender Moon. The twine is PTI's Rustic Cream.

The mat is Lavender Moon and I experimented with having it show only on the top and bottom... Hm. The card base is of unknown origin.

I didn't include a sentiment on the front but did add some adhesive rhinestone embellishments to add a final touch.


The interior was stamped with leaves from Turning a New Leaf in Spring Moss; the sentiment from Giga Guide Lines in Plum Pudding. I really love how this turned out! (That copic is from the front of the card; I just used it to hold the card open!)

No comments: