New Class Experiment 1

I'm working on ideas for a new set of classes for Scrapbookers as the next session draws close. The inspiration for these projects comes from Yvonne Hagane 's blog. She does wonderful things with Spellbinders, and I just love Spelbinders!

I have this beautiful paper from SEI -Juliette series-My Romeo, and knew it had to be a wedding card. Since this is just an experimental card and I can see areas that I would like to change, so I may re-do this card.

There are 6 pop-dotted layers, so this is a card that could not be mailed. I think I would like to ink distress the Spellbinders squares with gray, and perhaps using Spellbinders scalloped circles in a color matching the ribbon behind the little stamped circles.

Well, these are my thoughts on this project. You may see another posting in the future with my proposed changes. If you have any suggestions, make a comment, I'd love to read them.

No comments: