Color Cue {9} and Stamping Vacation DT: White Space Challenge

Another card with the Color Cue {9} colors... I'm going to submit this one over the other one. This is my card for Stamping Vacation's new White Space Challenge: only white cardstock allowed! This month's challenge asks for embossed cardstock, sentiment and ribbon only. My embossed frame is popped up over the card base.


This was my first time using a Cuttlebug Embossing Plus folder. A really tight squeeze through the Cuttlebug but fabulous results! The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's With Sympathy and the ribbon is Sweet Blush satin (I had mom tie the bow for me as I'm challenged that way!).





{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Stamper's Select
  • Stamps: With Sympathy
  • Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
  • Ribbon: Sweet Blush satin
  • Embossing Plus folder: Brocade Frame 
  • Other Tools: clear embossing powder (Filigree)

No comments: